Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

A 2021 calendar

Post Posted Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:15 pm
Herr Dunkel

Likes given: 39
Likes received  : 10

I've just checked the Forum for the first time in a long time, it's nice to see it alive again! And the updated look is refreshing! Congratulations and thanks to everyone who worked on the platform migration and the data recovery!

I've been designing a 2021 JMJ calendar for me and a couple of friends, It's been fun. If anyone is interested I can post it when it's finished. It should be ready in time. The calendar has 2 pages per month: 1 page with the month's days (obviously) and 1 page with a mosaic of photos related to that month over the years (e.g. concerts, album covers, posters, portraits). You all likely have seen the pictures before (maybe some of you even took some of those pictures), but when combined it's a bit different and newish. For each month there is also a list of concerts and other events, as well as a few quotes (in French). The calendar indicates major US and French holidays and moon phases. It's on US Letter. I can make an A4 version if there is enough interest. If anyone is interested PM me. Of course I won't be sending out paper calendars. You'll get a PDF ready to print (laser printing on thick paper for best results.)
Concerts: 2017: Upper Darby < 2010: Lille, Liège, Paris < 1997: Lille < 1990: La Défense
Post Posted Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:40 pm
Dr_Jones

Online Now
Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Sounds like fun, going to pm you!

• 2020 Zoolook.nl