Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hallo from Germany

Post Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:22 pm
Black Bird

I`m from Germany , but my english is not good as yours. I`m sorry about it. So I hope you understand and your are not angry about it. Ì`ll try ! :D
Please ask and correct me if something is to wrong.... :oops:

I am a Fan of JM since 1976, when I heard Oxygene the first time. As a child I`ve heard Tangerine Dream , Klaus Schulze, Eloy, Kraftwerk and so on... Yes , I prefer the electronic music, also this time "House" and Techno. Also I love al lot of Classical symphony Music , Rock and sometimes Heavy Metal, and I love Pink Floyd.

I´m not so practicid with forums, so I can`t upload my Avatar-Pic. :? It is small, only 113 x 150 Pixel, but near 49 MB . It`s a Jpg. This moment , I don`t know to make it "lighter" without losing the quality. :cry:

My name "Black Bird" shows you, how I prefer this moment. I love his "Rarities"
(The most Tracks ! ) I love his talent to create pictures of notes . :D And I`m looking forward to new material, whenever it will be ! :mrgreen:
Post Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm
(Unknown)
Foster parent to lost posts

Hey and welcome, gotta agree that Black Bird is great... Hope you will enjoy the chat's :D
Black Bird wrote:It is small, only 113 x 150 Pixel, but near 49 MB
How the bloody hell do you have such a small .JPG of 50 MB, that has got to be impossible :shock:
This user is not the original creator of this post, but was kind enough to adopt it. If you are or know the original poster, send Dr_Jones a PM here: https://zoolook.nl/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47
Post Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 am
Starcat

:welcome: and have a great time being here, Black Bird. :D
Starcat =* *=
Post Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 pm
jp8000

Hi!
Master of copying other composers work.. subconsciously

My soundclick

Facebook

My youtube channel

• 2020 Zoolook.nl