Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

new to forum

Post Posted Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:36 pm
jarrelook2300

hi im Peter new to this forum so be kind . been a jarre fan since first seeing rendezvous houston on tv in 1986 . have been to europe in concert at wembly and most of the arena tours in uk over the last few years . I,m from northern ireland so still waiting for jarre to perform here have been to see him down in dublin though.think the electronica album is good a lot better than his last few albums ...teo and tea sessions ..geometry of love .To me Jarres albums went downhill after oxygene 7-13 so this electronica album is a return to form even though collabrations.Hopefully me and all the fans at least get one more purely Jarre album like the older albums but a modern vibe ...which i think what all of us would want .I must admit over the last ten years or so my Jarre fascination with the shows and specially music has went down hill . Would love to see a houston large scale concert again to put him back where he rightly belongs .http://www.zoolook.nl/forum/images/smiles/025.gif
Post Posted Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:34 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009