Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Electronica by Jean Michel Jarre (Album)

Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 11

So the album isn't out for another five days and they already put it up. Makes sense...
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:40 pm
Robi

What is the point of putting them on before the real release?
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:03 pm
synthmann

Great album! Strong tracks but also amazing production.clear, crisp, warm, punchy with beautifully crafted sounds! difficult picking a favourite, all tracks have a unique quality of their own.
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:18 pm
jeanbatman

shadow wrote:So the album isn't out for another five days and they already put it up. Makes sense...
"Pirate-me!" 8) ha! ha!
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:42 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 6
Likes received  : 12

Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:07 pm
shadow

So Paypal still hasn't charged my bank account despite having it ready for nearly a week now :|
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:40 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 29
Likes received  : 13

The charge is gone from my bank account, and there's an entry for withdrawn funds in its place.
MY PLAY DIRECT CC.MYPLAY. -194,17 €
According to their receipt, €226.69 is the cost of the actual box and shipping costs are €18.71.

For part 2 it's €49.99 (Shipping: €17.32).

So really, the sum of 51,23 EUR coming from 194.17 being subtracted from the total price of Part 1 (245.40 EUR) doesn't really add up with any of those numbers.

IN other words, MyPlayDirect isn't exactly a trustworthy service if they keep on making inaccurate charges and withdrawals from our bank accounts. :P
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:37 pm
shadow

While still not charged from my bank the total price (going by the PayPal website) comes down to €255,48.
Though the price underneath it states €245,82. Shipping and everything is set to €0,00 which I know is incorrect.
This whole order really doesn't make sense. Add to that the lack of an option to order part 2 of the Deluxe Set for me. It's really a mess at the moment...
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:41 pm
Christophe

rinogurr wrote:JEAN MICHEL JARRE - VEVO

Suns Have Gone:

Travelator, Pt. 2:

If..!:

The Time Machine:

Close Your Eyes:

Automatic Pt. 1:

Automatic, Pt. 2:

Rely on Me:

A Question of Blood:

The Train & The River:

Immortals:
My favourites at the moment:

Suns Have Gone
A Question of Blood
Close Your Eyes
Rely on Me
The Train & The River

and of course:

Stardust
Conquistador

All the other tracks are good, but I need more time for to get into them! :wink:
I can't wait to listen it on my iPhone. Come on Friday 16th! 8) :D :wink:

Greetings,

Christophe
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:50 pm
Elf

shadow wrote:While still not charged from my bank the total price (going by the PayPal website) comes down to €255,48.
Though the price underneath it states €245,82. Shipping and everything is set to €0,00 which I know is incorrect.
This whole order really doesn't make sense. Add to that the lack of an option to order part 2 of the Deluxe Set for me. It's really a mess at the moment...
Universal Music were no better when it came to the Mike Oldfield box sets. It was all a mess, and they still owe me money for a record I never received.

It's unbelievable that record companies actually suck so hard at selling records
-Elf-
http://www.elfworld.org/
"I'm not as think as you drunk I am"
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:51 pm
shadow

I can understand having a problem with a order once in a while, but so far everything about this and very often with Oldfield goes wrong and it's ridiculous yeah.
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:00 pm
shadow

I can understand having a problem with a order once in a while, but so far everything about this and very often with Oldfield goes wrong and it's ridiculous yeah.

Edit: Just received an email about the second box. They send me an email with the link for the second set. Really happy about the quick response. Will order as soon as I can! :D
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:22 pm
Hans_Best

I'm still looking forward receiving the deluxe version (hopefully) on Friday, nevertheless some things I can't understand:

- why is there such a mess ordering and paying the box(es)? I first ordered each part separately and after I received a cancellation email I ordered both parts together. If you do the math, there is a slight difference in the total sum... And my account has been charged with a different amount than listed on paypal...

why are the tracks released on youtube before 'we' can download the tracks we paid for. At least in Germany you can't listen to the tracks, because of all that GEMA crap (ok, you can bypass this, but hey: just give it to the people who paid for it)...

But besides of that I'm counting the days...

Regards

- w
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:49 pm
Jote

Likes given: 19
Likes received  : 22

Hans_Best wrote:why are the tracks released on youtube before 'we' can download the tracks we paid for
Most likely to counter early piracy (as paradoxical as it might seem) and at the same time to make money on ads while people are watching (or in this case: actually listening) the music videos. I'm pretty sure that's Vevo's business model.
Post Posted Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 pm
shadow

Typical company logic really. They want the money before they deliver the product and hope that everything goes right. And if not than you're out of luck.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl