Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Equinoxe Infinity - 16 November 2018

Post Posted Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:06 pm
plate of chips

Likes received  : 2

PsychNerD wrote: Go ahead
Dear Stephane I'm intrigued to hear sound design you did on Electronica Tour.
There was a brief YouTube : You and JmJ with Access Virus; You with Roland in your studio
I would appreciated in depth one hour or more you in your studio going through your sound design Electronica tour, your own stuff, future stuff.
Regards.
Post Posted Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:20 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 6
Likes received  : 12

29/10/2018
Via Le Soir

Win 2 tickets for the exclusive pre-listening of Jean-Michel Jarre's new album, Equinoxe infinity (which will be released on November 16th), on Wednesday November 7th in Brussels, in the presence of the artist.

Source: https://www.lesoir.be/187242/article/2018-10-29
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 33
Likes received  : 52

PsychNerD wrote:
kubrick wrote:Good news fans. I received today via via a promo CD of the full album. I will leak it, if you wish.
Go ahead, I challenge you... Send me a link we'll hear and see if you still stand up for it.
The callout... things are getting interesting now.
Post Posted Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:30 pm
dzoolook

Album is not online.

I already searched all over the place. :)
Post Posted Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:37 pm
dzoolook

Talking about EQUINOXE, it would be really nice to enjoy a showcase (maybe like Marigny) with more live music than previous Tour, playing Infinity and old Equinoxe too.
Post Posted Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 am
PsychNerD

plate of chips wrote: Dear Stephane I'm intrigued to hear sound design you did on Electronica Tour.
There was a brief YouTube : You and JmJ with Access Virus; You with Roland in your studio
I would appreciated in depth one hour or more you in your studio going through your sound design Electronica tour, your own stuff, future stuff.
Regards.
Interesting idea actually. Maybe I could work something out, something like a more detailed rig or studio tour... Keeping good note of your suggestion.
Not going to hijack the thread, moving back to Equinoxe Infinity. :)
Post Posted Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:27 am
PsychNerD

kubrick wrote: The Full album is still online.

I don't care your challenge. You can grab it.... I can post the link here on this unofficial fanclub forum. But the unofficial fanclub don't want that. Very old fashion here.... :roll:
Very clean fashion I'd say.

I don't need to grab it somewhere online... really...

I was curious and only gave you an opportunity to prove you are not trolling... but meh... I'll take that as an answer.

Enjoy your release!

L8r. :P
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:40 pm
Vozdelosvientos

I'm listening a """supossed""" leak of the Movement 6 and I think that, if this is real, is the worst thing Jarre has composed in his entire life... :cry:
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:33 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 33
Likes received  : 52

Shazam says it is.
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:34 pm
JeromeTV

Likes given: 11

Dr_Jones wrote:Shazam says it is.
I hope Shazam is wrong
:shock:
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 pm
dzoolook

On Spotify, Jarre said in "Track by track" about Coachela Opening that maybe, he can use it in a future studio album... So... track named Opening in Equinoxe Infinity can be Coachela Opening?
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:50 pm
Jote

Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 22

JeromeTV wrote:
Dr_Jones wrote:Shazam says it is.
I hope Shazam is wrong
:shock:
I think we might find out on Friday. Since this leaked, it will be probably released on digital platforms very soon. And that might also be the reason why track description for Movement 6 was temporarily skipped.
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 pm
Robi

interesting....
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:25 pm
Oxynoxe

Movement 6 sounds like a leftover from Téo & Téa .... :?
Post Posted Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:06 pm
Jote

Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 22

Oxynoxe wrote:Movement 6 sounds like a leftover from Téo & Téa .... :?
Nah. I realize that "T&T" essentially means "very bad" in JMJ fandom, but T&T is a different style altogether. This sounds like it would fit Electronica. "If..!" would be the closest match IMO.

2020 Zoolook.nl