Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

[Fake] Tell Me the Truth!

Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:12 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 186
Likes received  : 54

Adam wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:54 pm Found another one, I miss You is this https://soundcloud.com/user7564131/per- ... chel-mario
Bloody hell, I should have recognized that one - granted that it's not one of the Per Kristian tracks that I've got on my drives these days... and Per Kristian's tracks have been misused before (he used to have a blog post about it on his site back in the day).

Good work with finding these original ripped off tracks, at this moment it seems like they're mainly stealing them from SoundCloud, and in the case of The Voyage and Palawan, from YouTube.
Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:14 pm
Adam

Likes given: 9
Likes received  : 6

Oh, and he has had another of Mcvadsr's mixes, this time his Chronologie 4 Space time mix https://soundcloud.com/mcvadsr/jean-mic ... e-time-mix
This is I am who I am on the Tell me the truth album.

Come on Simon, tell us the truth, you are a thieving little shit.
Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:22 pm
Adam

That is all I can identify from Soundcloud and YouTube, there is a Souvenir of China remix in there but I cannot find it.
Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:33 pm
Finaero

A shame that mcvadsr hasn't responded to my message on SoundCloud about this stuff - after all his Oxygene 4 cover is the most exploited one at the moment (over 200 plays on SoundCloud v. Simon Jensen's stolen one having 142k+ on Spotify). The shits at Orchard must have earnt something off of that one.
Last edited by Finaero on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 pm
Adam

He has a Facebook profile and has been active recently https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010310409522
Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:48 pm
Finaero

Oh yeah, and he's actually posted some new covers after I tipped him off about Jensen
Post Posted Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:13 pm
Jote

Likes given: 55
Likes received  : 68

I wonder why there's so much JMJ-related stuff in there
Post Posted Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:12 pm
Adam

Aha, I have identified, I think, the Automatic part 2 remix that was ripped off for Mr Max.
Post Posted Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm
Finaero

Damn, maybe the FanJarre account needs to be checked through to find more originals ripped off by Orchard
Post Posted Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Adam

But it looks like that version of Mr Max has been taken down everywhere, the new Mr Max is (M)ercury's JMJ tribute.
Post Posted Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:26 am
Adam

And the title track appears to have been taken down on Spotify and Amazon.
Post Posted Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:16 am
Finaero

Which one? I can see that Amazon Music is missing the "Mr Max" album, however
Post Posted Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:22 am
Jote

Likes given: 55
Likes received  : 68

Slightly off-topic: how is this FanJarre account still not taken down? Not that I wish it for them, I'm just wondering how can they get away with uploading full JMJ albums.
Post Posted Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:49 am
Finaero

Yeah, during/after all the CISAC stuff, you'd have thought he'd have become more active in taking down accounts like that - well, mainly if they were trying to make money. So in that regard it's "good" that he hasn't gone after them (especially when remembering the stuff that took place during the Dreyfus debacles in 2008 - of course, that was still 0% about JMJ's full albums being available on YouTube).

Which of course ties into this thing, because Orchard/Jensen is trying to make some money out of all their ripoffs and JMJ's own track (The Voyage) is still up on Amazon etc. for anyone to buy on Jensen's "album"..
Post Posted Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:50 am
Adam

Finaero wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:16 am Which one? I can see that Amazon Music is missing the "Mr Max" album, however
Tell me the truth aka Mcvadsr's Oxygene 4

• 2020 Zoolook.nl