Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

[Fake] Tell Me the Truth!

Post Posted Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:58 am
Finaero

Likes given: 27
Likes received  : 12

Ah, it appears to be missing from the "Tell me the truth" album, I can still see the single version on Spotify and Amazon
Post Posted Fri May 21, 2021 5:53 am
Finaero

No news on this front, but for some reason the SC upload for the mcvadsr ripoff has been marked as "re-uploaded" yesterday https://soundcloud.com/simonjensen-musi ... -the-truth

(Granted that that account seems to be one of those "autogenerated by the record company" ones, his personal one's https://soundcloud.com/simon-jensen-741788040)

I do find it interesting that despite messages to AeroProd from quite a few people (myself and Adam included), there's been no reaction whatsoever from them. Sure, maybe they don't care about JMJ covers or remixes being stolen, but still
Post Posted Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:31 pm
Finaero

A quick mini-update: Haven't checked SoundCloud in a while, did so today, and Classicalbanksy (whose tracks Jensen stole and that are still up on Spotify et al) got back to me about Danmark/Orchard trying to get him to take his tweet about the whole matter down, and claiming that they've taken measures to remove Jensen's tracks...

Still bemused by JMJ/AeroProd not responding to any of those emails/FB messages about all this
Post Posted Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:15 pm
Finaero

Okay, something's happened since his SoundCloud profiles (https://soundcloud.com/simonjensen-music/ and https://soundcloud.com/simon-jensen-741788040) have finally been blanked out as are his Apple Music and Spotify pages.

Who knows how long they'll stay down and/or for him to reappear under an alias and try again..

(After all, there's a chance he/Orchard Music (or whatever) removed them on their own, but still)
Post Posted Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:07 pm
Finaero

Finaero wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:15 pm --- Spotify pages.

Who knows how long they'll stay down and/or for him to reappear under an alias and try again..
Answer: 2 days - well, one day judging by the release dates on Deezer
Post Posted Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:29 pm
Finaero

Welp, it seems like only the Soundcloud uploads have been removed (for now), all the previous releases have been restored on Spotify (this time under a "2021 SEJA MUSIC" copyright, but the contents are the same)...

So much for JMJ's CISAC crap when stuff like Pandomonium's original track is still "Maybe" on the Simon Jensen "Mr Max" album - after all, that one isn't a JMJ cover/remix.

Not to mention how a mash-up of JMJ's HSBC tracks is now "The Dream" on Jensen's "Tell Me The Truth" album, and "The Voyage" in "Love" is still ripped off of a bad YT "studio version" of the Rendez-Vous in Space track.. you'd think that after all the messages they've received via email and FB, someone at Aero Prod would have taken a look at these things even for a fraction of a second (even for a quick non-helpful response like "We'll look into it").

But yeah, I think at this point I'll just have to stop paying (regular) attention to this stuff - after all, aside maybe from the nearly 170k listens Jensen has received from the Oxygene 4 remix he ripped off from mcvadsr, at the very least Jensen isn't earning any money off his ripoffs :P

2020 Zoolook.nl