Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

TEOTIHUACAN

Post Posted Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:43 pm
melo

Ok, this year, I spent my hollydays on Mexico, and I went in Mexico City, Cuernavaca, Taxco and Acapulco. Unfortunatelly I cound't go to South of Mexico (Maias place, Chinchen Iza, Cancun and Palenque), maybe in the other time. But, I spent a day in Teotihuacan, place where tryed to play on 1991, durring the Sun Eclipse.
These are my pictures :

http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/ramelo/

Another special place just for Jarrefans

http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/ramelo/Teo_jarre.htm

SORRY, JUST IN PORTUGUESE, BUT ENJOY THE PICTURES.

Bye !!!
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

Very nice photos, and thanks for reminding us all and for this virtual travel !! :D
Image Image
My music, webdev, photos, videos : www.nicolaskern.fr
Robert Dugenou

Attended :
Teo&Tea showcase in Cannes [France] - 20/05/2007
Théâtre Marigny, Paris [France] - 15/12/2007
<2010> Marseille [France] - 20/03/2010
Monaco - 01/07/2011
Arènes de Nîmes – 14/07/2016
Post Posted Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Nice pics Ricardo. I thought those pyramids were much smaller. I really wonder what a concert there would have looked like. There should be drawings of that, somewhere...
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:46 pm
Phil J.

Black & White copy of the official concert poster. Only 5 posters were produced and each were numbered and signed by the Destination Jarre team. I've seen one of the originals and it was easily the best and most colourful concert poster ever.

The example shown here was given away with Destination Jarre Issue 8.

Post Posted Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:47 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 39
Likes received  : 14

I've always had wild visions of that concert in my mind. I could guess it would have been something like PLD, which would have been really awesome.

A shame we'll never know...
Post Posted Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:35 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 13

Nice pics, melo, thanks for posting them. :D

8) :sigh: What could have been.
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:38 pm
mathetes1963

At least we'll always have Eldorado.... :|
"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul."
-Johann Sebastian Bach, 1685-1750

"It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing."
-Duke Ellington, 1899-1974
Post Posted Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:41 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

I would have loved to see Globetrotter on the tracklist 8)
Post Posted Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:17 am
moviemaker

Jakob BC wrote:I would have loved to see Globetrotter on the tracklist 8)
I agree...I always loved that song. To me classic Jarre! A time when the extra tracks/B-sides (Moon Machine anyone?) were better than most of the tracks on Meta or Teo & Tea.
Post Posted Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:07 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 40
Likes received  : 66

moviemaker wrote:I agree...I always loved that song. To me classic Jarre! A time when the extra tracks/B-sides (Moon Machine anyone?) were better than most of the tracks on Meta or Teo & Tea.
I quite agree, but Aerozone and Miss Moon have that Globe Trotter feeling.
Post Posted Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 am
Hardy

Hi,
anyone interested in this original concert poster ? Requests to hardysh@t-online.de, please....
Greetz,
h@rdy
J@rre forever,
h@rdy
Post Posted Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm
chronos

i would have loved for this show to have happend too. Read somewhere that Jarre was to play most of the zoolook album at this concert.
Post Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:49 pm
melo

Anyone have the English fanzine Destination Jarre ? Inside of Issue 6 this fanzine there is a unreleased artwork for the concert. This stunning new artwork was so magnificent that it would be reproduced (albeit in black and white) in a later issue.

I love see this unrelease artwork. I think this is not exactly the poster, but maybe as the concert would be.
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Post Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:11 am
Pat1982

These are all the artworks I know of:

Post Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 am
chronos

£799 for the trip all in!! Bargain.. Back in the day it was mentioned that most of the zoolook album was to be performed, including Lori Anderson making a appearance. Also, that the show was to be split in two. A performance during the day and later on at night. Shame the bloody stage sank to the depths tho.

2020 Zoolook.nl