Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

[Spoilers]In-Doors World Arena Tour 2009/10

Post Posted Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm
serjio

Well, actually, as Jarre said himself after Rendez-Vous 2 in Strasbourg, the sound intro before the concert is composed by Jean-Michel Derain. Google shows us that he is a sound illustrator, who participated here, also on this album. And even told a bit about himself and left his contacts here. 8)
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 am
Big time

Thank you serjio!!! :D :D

So he DID say it later at the concert! (I asked you about it earlier) COOL!! :D

And there´s an email address too! Even more COOL!! :D

Gotta write him about this brilliant piece! Gotta have it on CD! :P

I just hope that Jarre can come up with something as interesting as this when his new album someday hits the shelves..

Mission 1 completed, now mission two begins! Getting a CD with this music!! :D :D

Thanks again serjio!! :D
King of smileys :D
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 am
Robi

Perhaps he will be the "arranging guy" on Jarre's next album... :P
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 am
Christophe

Big time wrote:
Christophe wrote: As Jarre say in a speach at the concert that was other person that composed this track and still some persons here doubt Jarre's words? Strange... ;-)
This is actually kind of cute :D

You know what Jarre also said during that speech? No? He said that the Earth is not round as we all think, but in fact it´s a solid square..

Are you confused now?..
Such things are well known about nature! When Jarre sais something I don't believe him! But in other case when we don't know the name of that artist that compose the music before the concert and Jarre say the name during one of his speeches, why we are doubt all the time such things... ;-)

Greetzzz...
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 am
Elisabeth

Christophe wrote:
Big time wrote:
Christophe wrote: As Jarre say in a speach at the concert that was other person that composed this track and still some persons here doubt Jarre's words? Strange... ;-)
This is actually kind of cute :D

You know what Jarre also said during that speech? No? He said that the Earth is not round as we all think, but in fact it´s a solid square..

Are you confused now?..
Such things are well known about nature! When Jarre sais something I don't believe him! But in other case when we don't know the name of that artist that compose the music before the concert and Jarre say the name during one of his speeches, why we are doubt all the time such things... ;-)

Greetzzz...

Jarre will get retired soon...and next concerts he will only play other musicians work while drinking coffee with Domino by the side of the stage!!The man is getting old!! :punch: :looool: :p:

It is just a joke..I loved the energy from the stage in Paris!!! :fine:
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

serjio wrote:Well, actually, as Jarre said himself after Rendez-Vous 2 in Strasbourg, the sound intro before the concert is composed by Jean-Michel Derain. Google shows us that he is a sound illustrator, who participated here, also on this album. And even told a bit about himself and left his contacts here. 8)
I was so sure it was JMJ's music even though he mentioned that it was someone else's. I thought he was testing it on us. :fine:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Jarp2600

Jarp2600 wrote:She said no, and it hurts pretty badly this time... :(
Depends what you asked for. :P
"If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"

My soundclick * Myspace

Audio Engineer at Fast Forward Studios
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm
Elisabeth

Kanta wrote:
serjio wrote:Well, actually, as Jarre said himself after Rendez-Vous 2 in Strasbourg, the sound intro before the concert is composed by Jean-Michel Derain. Google shows us that he is a sound illustrator, who participated here, also on this album. And even told a bit about himself and left his contacts here. 8)
I was so sure it was JMJ's music even though he mentioned that it was someone else's. I thought he was testing it on us. :fine:
Me too... :roll:
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 pm
Equinoxe

Likes received  : 1

Big time wrote:

Are you confused now?..

*Goes and Burns his Oxygene Album covers in disgust* :nod:
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Glco8284

I don´t know if anyone have notice but in the liege recording there are some hick ups in rdv2 and in industrial revolution 2 there has been cut in the song.

is it possible that some one has the full and better parts from it.

And about Lyon recording

i have a better recording found about a few ours i will put it in recordings 2010 also i have got the Jean Michel Jarre - 2010 - 20032010 - Marseilles - France - Le Dôme but the bass is to louth so not good for people who listing with headphones.

and other recordings are welcome.

any news for the netherlands yet????????????????
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Glco8284 wrote:I don´t know if anyone have notice but in the liege recording there are some hick ups in rdv2 and in industrial revolution 2 there has been cut in the song.

is it possible that some one has the full and better parts from it.
Did you get that Luik recording from rapidshare? Because I was too late. Can you share it somewhere?

Glco8284 wrote:i have a better [Lyon] recording found about a few ours i will put it in recordings 2010
Does it come from dimeadozen? If so, that's a remastered version of my recording.
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm
Glco8284

sorry maybe a stupid question is luik the same as liege because i have it in my computer only till i know now industrial revolution is short cut and rendez vous 2 has hick ups under the laser part furder i dont know because i didnt listing it to the end
here is the 2 recordings i prommesed

Marseile
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmhdjjfojjz

Lyon
http://www.mediafire.com/?zjm2cmzjm42

Liege
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gyymjyjzct
Post Posted Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Glco8284 wrote:sorry maybe a stupid question is luik the same as liege because i have it in my computer
Yes, Luik is the Flemmish name for Liege. Thanks for the link!
Post Posted Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:42 am
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

Just a polite reminder, we have a topic about "Recordings 2010" here. :wink:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Glco8284

thnx for reminding about this i will copie the links to the right topic :o :) :P

• 2020 Zoolook.nl