Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Equinoxe Infinity Tour

Post Posted Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:25 pm
moogyfoogy

Ok folks. Time to start talking tour or concerts
Post Posted Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:04 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 193
Likes received  : 402

A project linked to the moon has been mentioned by JMJ earlier this month. Next year it's been 50 years since humankind went to the moon.
Post Posted Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 pm
rinogurr

Likes received  : 46

Vous allez jouer ce disque sur scène ?
« Je ne pense jamais à la scène quand je fais un disque, sauf exception. Je trouve que ça limite le champ des possibles. Pour l’instant, je sors de 250 concerts à travers le monde, j’ai besoin d’un peu de temps avant de repartir. »

Are you going to play this record on stage?
"I never think about the scene when I make a record, except in exceptional cases. I think it limits the range of possibilities. For now, I'm going out 250 concerts around the world, I need a little time before leaving. "
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:58 am
RemarkableRadio

Let's hope this world tour will leave Europe and finally hit Asia and Australia!
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:32 pm
The Sound-Oven

JMJ said he isn't touring for a year.
[Though he may change his mind!]
Harjinder

JMJ fan since 1991

My new music album ''Urbanism'' is OUT NOW on iTunes & Amazon, published as Techtonic Frequency

Facebook: TechtonicFrequency

Instagram: Techtonic Frequency
Post Posted Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:09 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 193
Likes received  : 402

rinogurr wrote:Vous allez jouer ce disque sur scène ?
« Je ne pense jamais à la scène quand je fais un disque, sauf exception. Je trouve que ça limite le champ des possibles. Pour l’instant, je sors de 250 concerts à travers le monde, j’ai besoin d’un peu de temps avant de repartir. »

Are you going to play this record on stage?
"I never think about the scene when I make a record, except in exceptional cases. I think it limits the range of possibilities. For now, I'm going out 250 concerts around the world, I need a little time before leaving. "
I think I understland. He's been quoted as the Electronica tour having 250 concerts, but it's 250 concerts in total, including the 2007/2008 Oxgene tour and the 2009/2010/2011 tour, and that might be closer to the truth.

Mind you, he is 70 years old.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl