Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

TDOTS Egypt concert rehearsals video request

Post Posted Mon May 03, 2021 11:56 am
AERO68

Likes given: 3

Hello,

So, first of all, whatever happened to the database (anyone remembers that one?), with all the fan recordings and other rare files? Are those still alive somewhere?

In any case, I could swear there used to be a video taken before the TDOTS concert, where they were rehearsing with actual projections on the pyramids. It used to be on youtube forever ago, but not anymore.

Has anybody saved that one? I myself lost those files during the move, at least some of them, so I don't know if I can get those back anymore. It's a shame if so much interesting footage is lost with time...
Post Posted Mon May 03, 2021 12:17 pm
Adam

Likes given: 9
Likes received  : 6

Is it this one ?
Post Posted Mon May 03, 2021 12:50 pm
AERO68

Likes given: 3

Unfortunately it is not. The other one was a camcorder where someone was just walking around and filming. Some of it was during day, but then the projections were tested in the evening, it had some beautiful shots. Similar to the pics in here https://www.d-view.fr/references/j-m-ja ... 1999-2000/
Post Posted Mon May 03, 2021 1:16 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 193
Likes received  : 402

AERO68 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:56 am Hello,

So, first of all, whatever happened to the database (anyone remembers that one?), with all the fan recordings and other rare files? Are those still alive somewhere?
The database was maintained by Nico, but I don't know what the status of that is.
Post Posted Mon May 03, 2021 2:01 pm
rinogurr

Likes received  : 47

Post Posted Mon May 03, 2021 2:36 pm
Adam

Likes given: 9
Likes received  : 6

Dr_Jones wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:16 pm
AERO68 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:56 am Hello,

The database was maintained by Nico, but I don't know what the status of that is.
I have asked Nico about this on Facebook, I will let you know when I get an answer.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl