Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Spares

Post Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:13 pm
matt222

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 4

Dissapointed today. I took my Roland JD800 and JP8000 to a Roland service engineer only to find the 8 dodgy sliders needed are no longer available! Damn!!!!

I asked him to swap the Cut off and Resonance sliders with working ones from other areas of the keyboard that are used less - had no other choice. My fault for waiting 18 years for a service.
Post Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:44 pm
olivier_0001

matt222 wrote:Dissapointed today. I took my Roland JD800 and JP8000 to a Roland service engineer only to find the 8 dodgy sliders needed are no longer available! Damn!!!!

I asked him to swap the Cut off and Resonance sliders with working ones from other areas of the keyboard that are used less - had no other choice. My fault for waiting 18 years for a service.
I have a solution for you ! In the past, I restore three JD-800 at the same time to make one like new (I replace this one by JD-990). I just look for my spare parts and I have new sliders and other maybe interesting thing for you (value rotary switch).

Post Posted Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm
matt222

Likes received  : 4

Thank you Oliver,

I only had one bad slider on the JD800. ( my engineer swapped CUT OFF for PALLETE )

I have 7 bad sliders on the JP8000. It is these that I need. I am assuming they are different?

• 2020 Zoolook.nl