Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Oxygene 7-13 synths

Post Posted Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:39 pm
Blatman

Likes given: 46
Likes received  : 25

It's a good idea Jote ! I will try to create my own versions !
Post Posted Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:35 am
Blatman

Hey I am almost 99% sure that the Oxygene 12 "high bass" is a sound from the Raven synth. Have a look at this : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoK15qyeQcQchc8hezC ... g?e=jBon09

Here is the high bass only : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoK15qyeQcQchc8iInc ... g?e=OtmHEf

My guess is that the sequence is also coming from the Raven but for now I didn't find it. It's my own sequencing. In the sample the bass is from the Modular V.
Post Posted Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:08 am
Pando

Likes given: 5
Likes received  : 8

Blatman wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:35 am Hey I am almost 99% sure that the Oxygene 12 "high bass" is a sound from the Raven synth. Have a look at this : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoK15qyeQcQchc8hezC ... g?e=jBon09
This sounds great! Can't wait to hear your whole thing. Some amazing effort there.
Post Posted Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 am
Blatman

Thank you Pando! I am still investigating for the melody sounds (not the "big saw" one but the 1 octave higher lead sound). I know that it's from the CS-80 but.... I don't know how Jarre did it. Same thing for the bass sequence, no idea how it has been sequenced (for now....). For the bass part I have slowdowned the original track by 50%, listenned to it and wrote the sequence note after note until I got something very close (very complicated to have the exact same sequence).
Post Posted Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 pm
Pando

Blatman wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 amSame thing for the bass sequence, no idea how it has been sequenced (for now....). For the bass part I have slowdowned the original track by 50%, listenned to it and wrote the sequence note after note until I got something very close (very complicated to have the exact same sequence).

You're close, but not quite there yet. Once you have the sequence figured out, it's absolutely magical. :wink:
Post Posted Tue May 23, 2023 8:01 am
Blatman

Pando wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 pm
Blatman wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 amSame thing for the bass sequence, no idea how it has been sequenced (for now....). For the bass part I have slowdowned the original track by 50%, listenned to it and wrote the sequence note after note until I got something very close (very complicated to have the exact same sequence).

You're close, but not quite there yet. Once you have the sequence figured out, it's absolutely magical. :wink:
Hehe do you have it sequenced ? If yes it could help ! The sound of the high sequence is from the Raven I am 99% sure about that, the bass should be arp2600 but not sure about this one !
Post Posted Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:39 pm
Pando

Blatman wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:01 am Hehe do you have it sequenced ? If yes it could help ! The sound of the high sequence is from the Raven I am 99% sure about that, the bass should be arp2600 but not sure about this one !
Yes, I have. I can tell that Arp 2600 was definitely the instrument used for that sequence.
Post Posted Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:37 pm
Blatman

Pando wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:39 pm
Blatman wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:01 am Hehe do you have it sequenced ? If yes it could help ! The sound of the high sequence is from the Raven I am 99% sure about that, the bass should be arp2600 but not sure about this one !
Yes, I have. I can tell that Arp 2600 was definitely the instrument used for that sequence.
Do not hesitate to share the midi file or an audio extract of it ! I am very curious about it.
Post Posted Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:22 am
olivier_0001

Likes given: 2

Blatman wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:02 pm Thank you Wax Mango ! Of course having Raven choir and Mellotron sounds from the sr-jv80 helped a lot ! But in fact it is only one sounds for Oxygene 8 😉 that is the reason why it is not 100% identical to the original song. Next step is to provide a complete stems for people who wants to have fun and play songs ! It is better than midi files played on arrangers....
Hello, Very good work ! Thanks for sharing your stems :D
Are you interested by a full recording of sweep string via small stone and hardware delay from solina MKII ?

In the past, I did this cover with real eminent 310 and small stone/delay :

• 2020 Zoolook.nl