Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Good Bye To All

Post Posted Sat May 29, 2010 6:45 am
jp8000

bye
Master of copying other composers work.. subconsciously

My soundclick

Facebook

My youtube channel
Post Posted Sat May 29, 2010 9:36 am
Elisabeth

Jon wrote:Dear All

During recent events, I have decided to step down as moderator and member of the ‘BlahBlahCafe’ (the Zoolook forum). This decision is based on this site owner’s slanderous remarks to me in which my religious beliefs were not only mocked, but also critised.

A member recently posted a comment in which this sites owner was uncomfortable with in regards to religion. However, the rest of the members comment was to make fun of a photograph posted up by another member, but in a non-aggressive way. I posted up one of the sites traditional Emoticon “laughing” symbols in my own reply to the comment made about the photograph posted. By doing this, my personal religious beliefs came under attack for no reason what-so-ever by the site owner. The site owner was not even remotely interested in apologising in an orderly manner.

I will not allow myself to be part of an online community who openly attacks those who have beliefs, regardless of what they may be. Because of this, I have stepped down and will now longer participate in such a site. It is a shame that these unfortunate events have occurred. It has not blemished my interests in the work of Jean Michel Jarre. Plus, I would like to point out that this site is not affiliated to Jean Michel Jarre in any form other than that of a fan base.

I wish all members of this forum well for the future.

Jon
Dearest Jon..(and all of you!)

I do think it is important to take care of friendship..and you are a very nice personality!
So please think twice...

I will not say goodbye to you because I do believe in the 'everyday-miracle' ....
It can happen people try to insult one another without thinking...or they try to insult me cause of my belief ..... or maybe because of other things....do you know what?...I never take it personal...cause I love myself very much....and I also love my fellow human beings..even if we don't agree in everything! :punch:

And I also know we all can take ourselves by surprises...and maybe act too cool...it is easy to hurt one another then!!

So please all my friends...think positive...love one another...and continue being friends...it is so easy.....just try!!! :fine:

I am so sure....also Jean Michel Jarre needs to say 'apologize' from time to time ...and he has been good to keep friendship through his life as a good example....so if he read this ...and he can see you are as children in forgiveness...you will put a smile on his lips..and we are then all smiling!! :robertdugenou:

Make this forum to the better place...we want to visit!! :nod:

I do love you!!!! :love: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Post Posted Sat May 29, 2010 12:15 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 6
Likes received  : 9

Thanxs for you lovely post, Elisabeth. :bravo: :grouphug:

I hope Jon comes back! I will also not say goodbye to Jon. Let's hope something can be done about it.
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Sat May 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Adam

Likes given: 8
Likes received  : 3

Me neither.
I hope he comes back & everyone can be happy again.
Post Posted Sat May 29, 2010 1:17 pm
Elisabeth

Adam wrote:Me neither.
I hope he comes back & everyone can be happy again.

Tralla la la...I am an optimist!! Everything will be OK with love and trust! :mrgreen:
Post Posted Sun May 30, 2010 7:45 pm
Kanta

I think Jon has made his decision. :(
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Sun May 30, 2010 9:18 pm
Velodynamic

Kanta wrote:I think Jon has made his decision. :(
It's a free world. I will remember him as a very humorous guy with a fiery temper.
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Sun May 30, 2010 9:22 pm
Elisabeth

[quote="Kanta"]I think Jon has made his decision. :([/quote

I am still an optimist!! :lol:
Post Posted Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 pm
Phil J.

Elisabeth wrote:

I'm sure given time Jon will realise things here aren't so bad. Afterall we've all said/done things in haste that we later regret. If we all get behind him perhaps Jon will see how valued he was as both a contributor and a mod; and maybe, just maybe he'll come back.
Post Posted Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm
Kanta

Phil J. wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:

I'm sure given time Jon will realise things here aren't so bad. Afterall we've all said/done things in haste that we later regret. If we all get behind him perhaps Jon will see how valued he was as both a contributor and a mod; and maybe, just maybe he'll come back.
Maybe, he needs time after making this decision. :?
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Since Jon has not changed his opinion or taken back his false accusations against me, his decision to be no longer part of the mod team is now definitive and therefor this thread is now locked.
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:

2020 Zoolook.nl