Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

In-Doors World Arena Tour 2009/10

Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm
Equinoxe

Likes received  : 1

Its great to see Jarre on UK TV,but I do find the interviews he does rather boring,its always the same stuff the interviewers recite about his ideas and concepts,its almost as if everyone but fans of his are stuck in a timeloop of 1976.I know its for the people who are probably not aware of his legacy...but come on

10 minutes of the same stuff with a miniscule plug for the latest tour at the end... :roll:
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 122
Likes received  : 39

Yeah, I prefer these two to those.
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 33
Likes received  : 97

Phil J. wrote:
Kanta wrote:
Phil J. wrote:That's my link :punch:
Sorry Phil, for spoiling you posting your own video. :oops: I am high as a kite. Thanxs to Phil for uploading. :D
I'll let you off this once :punch: It's now been posted on Facebook without a credit :evil:
It wasn't me, I swear. I understand how you feel about crediting a person. I mean it was all your hard work. :fine:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:20 pm
Robi

Equinoxe wrote:Its great to see Jarre on UK TV,but I do find the interviews he does rather boring,its always the same stuff the interviewers recite about his ideas and concepts,its almost as if everyone but fans of his are stuck in a timeloop of 1976.I know its for the people who are probably not aware of his legacy...but come on

10 minutes of the same stuff with a miniscule plug for the latest tour at the end... :roll:
Maybe other medias will ask more about his tour... :wink:
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 pm
Kanta

I think Lynda Bellingham was looking at JMJ quite seductive, in some parts of the interview. :? :punch: She is my favourite loose woman so I forgive her for that. :nod: Amazing, what a 10 min appearance from JMJ on UK television can feel like. :fine:
Robi wrote:
Equinoxe wrote:Its great to see Jarre on UK TV,but I do find the interviews he does rather boring,its always the same stuff the interviewers recite about his ideas and concepts,its almost as if everyone but fans of his are stuck in a timeloop of 1976.I know its for the people who are probably not aware of his legacy...but come on

So you are saying that these women did not ask the right questions e.g. what tracks are you playing, we want names of the titles now, or you are not leaving this studio. :smoke: :j/k: :D
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:56 pm
AnDrOiD

Kanta wrote:I think Lynda Bellingham was looking at JMJ quite seductive, in some parts of the interview. :? :punch:
I guess that's not the lady in purple? :punch:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:59 pm
Abi

From left to right, todays Loose Women were: Jackie Brambles, Colleen Nolan, Denise Welch and Linda Bellingham...

each one of them knows as much about electronic music as Jarre does about each one of them...

and that's not much :lol:
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm
Pat Gleeson

Likes given: 89
Likes received  : 4

Abi wrote:From left to right, todays Loose Women were: Jackie Brambles,
Apologies to any ladies present .. Jackie Brambles - Ring-A-Ding-Ding ! :nod:

My wife has just shot me a glare that would melt lead .... :P :D
Concerts attended:
Destination Docklands 1988
Paris la Defense 1990
Europe in Concert - Wembley Stadium 1993
Oxygene Tour - Wembley Arena 1997
Theatre Marigny Paris 2007
Oxygene Tour - NCH Dublin 2008
2010 Tour - The 02 Dublin The 02 London (10-10-10)
Electronica Tour - 3Arena Dublin 2016
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm
Equinoxe

Likes received  : 1

Kanta wrote:I think Lynda Bellingham was looking at JMJ quite seductive, in some parts of the interview. :? :punch: She is my favourite loose woman so I forgive her for that. :nod: Amazing, what a 10 min appearance from JMJ on UK television can feel like. :fine:
Robi wrote:

So you are saying that these women did not ask the right questions e.g. what tracks are you playing, we want names of the titles now, or you are not leaving this studio. :smoke: :j/k: :D

Yes something more along those lines as to what we can expect about newer project(after all this is what he's appearing for really) and what I'm saying is,doing an interview where its obvious they simply didn't read a text brief on his career Highlights in a pre show meeting,I would suspect they all know who he is,but very little about him other than a quick read up prior to interviewing him like most of the same interviews he answers the same stuff.
I think Lynda Bellingham perhaps asked the most sincere and non samey Question about how he creates the Music and approach to creating and mixing,although it came across as she wasn't quite sure about the process,its more the non typical questions that seem to focus on things he done concert wise or "15 million copies of Oxygene" its almost as if no-one realised he'd done over another 10+ studio albums since then

Personally I think they all had a little hard time trying to decipher what he was saying in some cases,unless your used to hearing his accent or familair with his voice,its very hard to understand what he says,You can tell by their expressions!!!
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:12 pm
AnDrOiD

Again...especially the lady in purple. :punch:

Well, I didn't expect much more from a "housewife show". :hide: :punch:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 pm
tinmachine

jp8000 wrote:Which songs belongs to the "Greatest hits" category??

Oxygene 4 for sure, Oxygene 2
Equinoxe 4, 5 and 7
Magnetic fields 2
Ethnicolor(?)
Rendez-vous 2 and 4
Calypso 1
Industrial revolution and revolution, revolutions

anything else?
Great choice

hopefully Zoolookologie and Chronologie 4 too

but I guess the normal Oxygene 7-13 stuff and Souvenir of China that gets played at every show will feature in the setlist as a nice suprirse!
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:07 pm
jarrekid

Kanta wrote:It's on YouTube now:
Many thanks to Nico for linking this on Facebook and everyone else involved, this is one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen him do lmao!!!
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:22 pm
Kanta

That link is Phil's. 8) :D

This is my recording made with love and affection:
:love: :kanta: :nod:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:41 pm
Phil J.

Kanta wrote:That link is Phil's. 8) :D

This is my recording made with love and affection:
:love: :kanta: :nod:
You really do need to get out more :lol:
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am
jp8000

I got scared at the first time I heard "revolution", because the megaphone was so loud, (in the 1997 tour), but still, good times..
Master of copying other composers work.. subconsciously

My soundclick

Facebook

My youtube channel

• 2020 Zoolook.nl