Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

[Spoilers]In-Doors World Arena Tour 2009/10

Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 16
Likes received  : 32

Pat Gleeson wrote:
Kanta wrote:I want that bag. Maybe x2. :P
JMJ wants your money, Kanta - that is a girlie bag for sure. My little girl has her beady eyes on it for the o2 in October :D
JMJ is welcome to my money. He is working very hard to earn it. I can image your little girl taking the bag to school with her books, pens/pencils case and packed lunch in it. I wish I had a bag like that when I was at school. Although, not to use all the time but special school occasions. :D
Robi wrote:Oberhausen press article

http://translate.google.hu/translate?js ... l=de&tl=en
A boxer at his age. 8)
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm
Robi

What is the debate with last seconds of Oxygene 4 ?

"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 pm
AnDrOiD

Robi wrote:What is the debate with last seconds of Oxygene 4 ?

What debate? :P Well, it ends with the beginning of the lead. :robertdugenou:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:01 pm
Jon

AnDrOiD wrote:

Aswell as the lead starting before Jarre touches the MemoryMoog :wink: (unless thats just bad video sync)
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 pm
AnDrOiD

Jon wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote:

Aswell as the lead starting before Jarre touches the MemoryMoog :wink: (unless thats just bad video sync)
Right you are... and it's not out of sync, which the lovely cymbal proves. :pwned:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 pm
Robi

AnDrOiD wrote:
Jon wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote: What debate? :P Well, it ends with the beginning of the lead. :robertdugenou:
Right you are... and it's not out of sync, which the lovely cymbal proves. :pwned:
Here we are at the ooooooold theme : Jarre will never change.

To make a playback for the world's simpliest melody...pfff...

One more disappintment for '2010'.
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:59 pm
Velodynamic

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 3

Pat Gleeson wrote: JMJ wants your money, Kanta - that is a girlie bag for sure.
I could use it for some lens filters to my camera gear. Although I haven't seen the price yet. :nod:

Some pretty nice videos from Braunschweig. 8)

Thanx to theultimatefly.
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm
ILIAS

why the hell playbacking a 4 note melody he composed himself 35 years ago :roll:

oxy 12 starts well but then ...
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 am
Velodynamic

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 3

ILIAS wrote:why the hell playbacking a 4 note melody he composed himself 35 years ago :roll:
For releasing his hands to f**k up other things in the mean time? :twisted: :pwned:
Looks like some in the back up team had some severe difficulties during Oxygene 12...Francis perhaps? :P
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 am

Likes received  : 2

There was something with the speeches in between the music too. At least in Oberhausen. In the second speech, after Equinoxe 7, you can even hear Anne screaming "le repas est prêt!" in the background! It was pre-recorded in the home kitchen. I have strong evidence that they even used a JMJ look-a-like! I heard some notes while the stand-in actor didn't move. In Katowice there was an interpreter translating to polish. If you carefully watch the video's you can clearly see that the interpreter is also a voice-actor. The guy speaks with JMJ's voice while the actor is holding a microphone in front of his mouth and moves his lips a little bit. Nobody can see he is not really speaking, the audience doesn't pay attention to the interpreter. That's the trick.

In Berlin I saw "Jarre" walking on stage without hitting the floor. Unfortunately this can't be seen on the youtube-videos :-(. It looked a little bit like a Michael Jackson-moonwalk. I'ts hard to explain but it did not look natural. Instead of a real actor they might have even used a holographic projection like in Star Trek. Alfacam has highly advanced 3D-projectors. Their studio's and broadcasting companies are just there to cover their real business. Ever checked the address of Alfacam in Lint? Their housenumber is 51.....

I also heard rumours that the concert in Oberhausen was fake. The soundcheck in Oberhausen was at 10.00am in the morning. "Jarre" left Berlin at 7.00am in the morning. It's impossible to travel that distance in just 3 hours. This almost proves that the Jarre we 've seen in Oberhausen was not the real Jarre and therefore the musc was karaoke. When you turn the Oxygene (remasted edition!) albumsleeve 90 degrees to the left and look carefully at the right eye of the skull you can see the secret message.

There is much more evidence...For example: the city of BRAUNSCHWEIG in Germany DOES NOT EXIST ! Jarre never played there. The city is on googlemaps and you can see a road (E30), but that road isn't there in reality. Go check it, if you don't believe us. Google is also part of the conspiracy!!!

This issue with Jarre miming is much much bigger than you might think!

P.S.: "session two thousand" is an angram of "shootouts win, sadness".
:q!
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 am
Jon

Robi wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote:
Jon wrote: Aswell as the lead starting before Jarre touches the MemoryMoog :wink: (unless thats just bad video sync)

I just watched that YouTube video again, and on repeat in that section. It is NOT playback, the video IS out of sync to the audio by "1.5 seconds". After he plays 4 notes of the theme and hits both cymbols, the cymbols come in late with the footage - out of sync.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 am
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 16
Likes received  : 32

Robi wrote:
AnDrOiD wrote:
Jon wrote: Aswell as the lead starting before Jarre touches the MemoryMoog :wink: (unless thats just bad video sync)

It's not all playback. :fine:
Velodynamic wrote:
Pat Gleeson wrote: JMJ wants your money, Kanta - that is a girlie bag for sure.
I could use it for some lens filters to my camera gear. Although I haven't seen the price yet. :nod:
I was thinkin the same, a camera bag if it is strong enough. From the photo the price looks like €50 on close examination. But I could be wrong. :robertdugenou:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 am
Robi

This may even be stronger suspection than Roswell and District 51...
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 pm
jeanbatman

Likes received  : 1

His blog update was worth the waiting... :D
radek tymecki wrote:
The worst thing is that crew is "working hard" since 2008 and still they... can't play...
Jean Michel Jarre wrote:
(...)The first concert in Katowice was exciting because of the Polish audience, always warm and so special to me. Technically, we had all possible problems. It was difficult to install the whole production in time, then something went wrong in Julien's console and suddenly the mix we had on stage was awful. It was a nightmare to play with such a mess in our ears. We knew from the beginning that this hall was the most difficult of the tour... (...)
Post Posted Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 pm
Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

1906 wrote:There was something with the speeches in between the music too. At least in Oberhausen. In the second speech, after Equinoxe 7, you can even hear Anne screaming "le repas est prêt!" in the background! It was pre-recorded in the home kitchen. I have strong evidence that they even used a JMJ look-a-like! I heard some notes while the stand-in actor didn't move. In Katowice there was an interpreter translating to polish. If you carefully watch the video's you can clearly see that the interpreter is also a voice-actor. The guy speaks with JMJ's voice while the actor is holding a microphone in front of his mouth and moves his lips a little bit. Nobody can see he is not really speaking, the audience doesn't pay attention to the interpreter. That's the trick.

In Berlin I saw "Jarre" walking on stage without hitting the floor. Unfortunately this can't be seen on the youtube-videos :-(. It looked a little bit like a Michael Jackson-moonwalk. I'ts hard to explain but it did not look natural. Instead of a real actor they might have even used a holographic projection like in Star Trek. Alfacam has highly advanced 3D-projectors. Their studio's and broadcasting companies are just there to cover their real business. Ever checked the address of Alfacam in Lint? Their housenumber is 51.....

I also heard rumours that the concert in Oberhausen was fake. The soundcheck in Oberhausen was at 10.00am in the morning. "Jarre" left Berlin at 7.00am in the morning. It's impossible to travel that distance in just 3 hours. This almost proves that the Jarre we 've seen in Oberhausen was not the real Jarre and therefore the musc was karaoke. When you turn the Oxygene (remasted edition!) albumsleeve 90 degrees to the left and look carefully at the right eye of the skull you can see the secret message.

There is much more evidence...For example: the city of BRAUNSCHWEIG in Germany DOES NOT EXIST ! Jarre never played there. The city is on googlemaps and you can see a road (E30), but that road isn't there in reality. Go check it, if you don't believe us. Google is also part of the conspiracy!!!

This issue with Jarre miming is much much bigger than you might think!

P.S.: "session two thousand" is an angram of "shootouts win, sadness".
At first I was like 'this guy has a severe problem with his mind', but at the end I was like 'omgz zekzellent' :P
Image Image
My music, webdev, photos, videos : www.nicolaskern.fr
Robert Dugenou

Attended :
Teo&Tea showcase in Cannes [France] - 20/05/2007
Théâtre Marigny, Paris [France] - 15/12/2007
<2010> Marseille [France] - 20/03/2010
Monaco - 01/07/2011
Arènes de Nîmes – 14/07/2016

2020 Zoolook.nl