Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jean-Michel Jarre and Anne Parillaud, O FIM ???

Post Posted Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am
melo

Likes received  : 1

Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

This week's Paris Match magazine, on newsstands Feb. 3, she agreed to talk.

Affected by the difficult time she is going through, she said, attacking his future ex-husband: "I feel a sense of injustice and failure of not finding your soul mate. Also I would not have to answer some of your questions today and all would have remained in the sphere of intimacy, if my husband had not spread in the press our privacy so shocking. Faced with this failure announced, overused, I felt I had to do to stop and do not condone a system based on the abuse and cowardice." Jean-Michel Jarre has never expressed his side after this separation, we must give him the benefit of the doubt on comments made by his future ex-wife.

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... a73203%2F1
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 pm
moviemaker

A well-known doctor on the radio here in Los Angeles recently discussed this phenomenon of the serial marriage. He explained that these men (and it seems it's usually an issue with the male much more than the female), that they come from a generation where you are discouraged from having sex unless you are married. So they marry often but the relationship is often and intense physical one but never develops into a friendship/companionship like most marriages.

It's as if the man has married out of some guilt or demon in their closet they have not come to terms with. And once they start this pattern it's hard to stop. So once that intense passion fades they move on. It is a form of narcissism and is seen as almost a childlike behavior.

The doctor noted that it is more common amongst an older generation of celebrities. The examples he gave were Larry King, Kelsey Grammar. I think David Lynch falls in this category especially when he married his female editor for 3 days then divorced then married a 26-year-old actress from Inland Empire. Luc Besson also falls into this category. There us some religious connotations here but more in a morality aspect. He said it's as if these men absolve themselves of the guilt or sin by marrying. Unfortunately the ones to suffer aren't the adults, but the children involved.

If you ask me it is a form of narcissism and a bit elevated self-worth. But I guess that pendulum swings both ways. So with always being put on a pedestal if you, the celebrity individual, don't feel like you can live up to that image and adulation, you engage in some sort of destructive behavior to almost deconstruct that perception and in a way, balance everything out. Whew.

Obviously Jarre's private life details should remain private but I would take a guess he falls into the category above.
Post Posted Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 pm
moviemaker

I should mention that the doctor pointed out that the break-up always blindsided the woman in the relationship. There has been no indication, no conversation orcommunication whatsoever. They male has ended the relationship in their mind (and usually because they found a new person) and they don't even care to tell the old partner unless confronted. It's very much like a child who plays intensely with a toy... They see a new toy and move on immediately to that paying no mind to the one they have discarded.
Post Posted Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm
Elisabeth

Hi people :)

Sometimes I read ..and not often do I post comments as I do now..

The fact is, to get married and to get divorced are both very personal choices, even though the couple is famous.

Nobody else than the couple and even not they do exactly know what is going on with the process of to love or not love...

And you can take away 'to not love' .. cause whatever we do we are all connected with love always...

To get divorced is a process that takes years to come though also many years after the divorce.

Many people and most of all men are so scared to be left alone so they are into a new relationship very fast, or EVEN before the divorce to be even more sure they are not alone..

But the problem is,-unsolved emotional troubles will be taken into the new relationship, and it can get complicated..

that is why to be single for a while brings balance into the life again! :)

As long as we really love and respect ourselves..we will always love those we met on the road of live...

CAUSE WE NEVER STOP LOVING! :D
Post Posted Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Kanta

Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:09 pm
Elisabeth

... NOW I am only waiting for the article about Jarre's interview...
and pics of him smiling from the bed, and nice pics of him from the bathroom, some really good pics of him in his underwear......and maybe when he is having a bath also ....

would be so nice...for fans ! :nod:
Post Posted Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 pm
Robi

...but only after getting finally new albums, exclusivities, concerts from him.
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 am
LaDefense

Elisabeth wrote:... NOW I am only waiting for the article about Jarre's interview...
and pics of him smiling from the bed, and nice pics of him from the bathroom, some really good pics of him in his underwear......and maybe when he is having a bath also ....

Ah, I understand, you like those kind of photos from Jarre... :wink:
LaDefense -
"Vorsprung durch Technik"
Post Posted Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm
Elisabeth

LaDefense wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:... NOW I am only waiting for the article about Jarre's interview...

Ah, I understand, you like those kind of photos from Jarre... :wink:
[url=http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/f43-2h.jpg]Image[/url]
Well the thought behind my words was a bit ironic... I find it unnatural when people unfold privacy ...

But anyway thanks for the pic LaDefense..good to my life drawing!! :D
Post Posted Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Kanta

With respect, famous people gave up their privacy when they became famous. There is a limit to privacy, of course e.g. stalking. If Anne wants to reveal what has happened then it is up to her. Same goes for Jean Michel. I loved their wedding photos and all the other photos captured together, I won't be a hypocrite because it did not work out. A wedding is private and so is beautiful agony. I am a fan the happy and sad times. :wink:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 am
Elisabeth

Kanta wrote:With respect, famous people gave up their privacy when they became famous. There is a limit to privacy, of course e.g. stalking. If Anne wants to reveal what has happened then it is up to her. Same goes for Jean Michel. I loved their wedding photos and all the other photos captured together, I won't be a hypocrite because it did not work out. A wedding is private and so is beautiful agony. I am a fan the happy and sad times. :wink:
Ok :D

It is just me Kanta, I never buy weekly magazines, and I never spend time reading gossip about stars,artists or royal families...and I don't even believe they write the truth .....it's just gossip!! :fine:
Post Posted Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 pm
Kanta

It makes no sense to bring the love in public and then have privacy when it does not work out.

I am sad that some JMJ fans (mentioning no one in particular) would find Anne not a nice person because she wants to say things in public. Maybe, she wants the press/public to know some facts on her behalf and have some dignity. I have an opinion what is going on but won't share here due to the fact Jean Michel may not come off lightly. Yes, he is perfect but I think he has some flaws against how he treats women. I don't hold that against him and I am not taking sides on this.

I really dislike that when Anne and Jean Michel were together fans, especially female ones accepted her but now they go against her. I have missed my opportunity to meet her now with Jean Michel. That was going to be my next assignment, to be in the presence of Anne and Jean Michel together. In all fairness, I have respect for Anne and when I see her I think JMJ is crazy for leaving her. Some people here think she is boring that is why he left her. But this is all gossip, maybe.

:fine:

PS This is just my opinion and I say it kindly. :D
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Post Posted Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:20 pm
Elisabeth

Kanta wrote:It makes no sense to bring the love in public and then have privacy when it does not work out.

I am sad that some JMJ fans (mentioning no one in particular) would find Anne not a nice person because she wants to say things in public. Maybe, she wants the press/public to know some facts on her behalf and have some dignity. I have an opinion what is going on but won't share here due to the fact Jean Michel may not come off lightly. Yes, he is perfect but I think he has some flaws against how he treats women. I don't hold that against him and I am not taking sides on this.

I really dislike that when Anne and Jean Michel were together fans, especially female ones accepted her but now they go against her. I have missed my opportunity to meet her now with Jean Michel. That was going to be my next assignment, to be in the presence of Anne and Jean Michel together. In all fairness, I have respect for Anne and when I see her I think JMJ is crazy for leaving her. Some people here think she is boring that is why he left her. But this is all gossip, maybe.

:fine:

PS This is just my opinion and I say it kindly. :D

Dear Kanta! :mrgreen: .............I have nothing against Anne Parillaud, Jean Michel Jarre or any other famous or anonymous personalities for that matter !Why should I ?
I also met Anne and she is sure a nice person, but I don't care about why they divorced, cause it's simply not my case...
it's not up to me to judge who have bugs, or who are right or wrong....I know about a lot of divorced couples, nice people..but why they divorced..is their life..so simple is that! :lol:

But if anybody ask for my help, yes I have a lot of life experiences..I have done my mistakes and also I have been more wise after the event..
We learn new things through mistakes and pain...but if we get bitter, we stop learning and we stop living!
So let's hope for the best!! ;)
Post Posted Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm
Jon

Likes received  : 1

My personal opinion on this is that I have always thought Jarre treated his women the same way he treats the instruments in his studio. . . . There to suit his purpose, posture, appearance and to be waylaid to the side lines when he is finished with them.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

• 2020 Zoolook.nl