Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

RendezVous with Rama - The Movie

Post Posted Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:46 pm
melo

Likes received  : 1

For years, writer Sir Arthur C.Clarke and actor/producer Morgan Freeman have tried to get the novel "RendezVous with Rama" out of the picture and make a movie. Director David Fincher, for many years worked to make this happen, but a script never pleased Hollywood studios. Now, almost a decade without news of the production, another director, Denis Villeneuve will try to make this happen!!!

PS: Jarre was always connected with Rendez Vous, without his music,... was friends with Sir Clarke for years... and is friends with Hans Zimmer, who usually composed for Denis Villeneuve movies...so that soundtrack that he always promises and never does...would be welcome here!!! :mrgreen:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235062337/
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:33 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Ooh, I would love to see Fincher tackle this, because I always want to see Fincher make a film, but Villeneuve can hardly do wrong. His Blade Runner and Dune movies were very good. And I have seen most of his previous movies too. He's good. I bet Zimmer will be working on this movie, When it comes to soundtrack composers, Villeneuve is a creature of habit.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl