Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Teraz Rock - December 2022

Post Posted Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:14 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 38
Likes received  : 144

Jean-Michel Jarre wants to create a new form of hybrid concerts

Jean-Michel Jarre has new ideas on how to revitalize the concert industry. Will he be able to achieve them?

Jean-Michel Jarre is famous for his innovative ideas presented at concerts. For some time, the artist has been experimenting with virtual reality, and his new album, "Oxymore", is a pretext for further exploration.

In an interview for Teraz Rock conducted by Jacek Nizinkiewicz, Jarre reveals plans for new concerts:

"I will try to bring my latest music live. I would like to create hybrid concerts. Physical concerts in the real world that could be experienced by watching visuals in the virtual world. Covid almost killed the concert industry. An alternative must be found. You can experience concerts at home, connecting and receiving them using special glasses, headphones and speakers like a virtual reality full of effects. Thanks to this, the geographic or health barrier in reaching the concert will disappear. I created Oxyville - a VR world, thanks to which the fan can even have direct contact with the artist through his avatar. I practiced it at my concerts. It works! I look to the future with excitement."

Source: https://www.terazmuzyka.pl/jean-michel- ... koncertow/
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010