Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

In memoriam GeeJee

Post Posted Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:03 pm
Blatman

Likes given: 46
Likes received  : 25

Very sad news :( no other words....
Post Posted Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:52 pm
docklands88

Oh no. I'm really sorry to hear this, it's absolutely heartbreaking. I have struggled with my mental health for years now and have attempted to end my life once before, so I know how unbearable life can seem under the black cloud of depression. Whilst I only really conversed with him through various threads on this forum, he always seemed like a really nice person who loved music and JMJ. Sending my sympathies to his friends and family. RIP GeeJee.
Post Posted Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:29 pm
AERO62

Likes given: 19
Likes received  : 53

While I personally have not interacted with the man, the mental struggles are all too familiar and can be absolutely devastating to one's life. It's good to see he was appreciated in the community and there's nothing but kind words. As I understand, we are all here thanks to him as his contribution has brought many people together.

Deepest condolences to everyone affected by this unfortunate tragedy. Rest In Peace.
Post Posted Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:02 am
Dominc

It's been a while since I posted in here and finding out Gert is no longer with us. I did chat to him a few times on here and briefly got to speak to him on
a Skype call when he visited Nico at his home. It not gonna be the same without you on here but you'll always be remembered fondly.

Rest in Peace GeeJee
Post Posted Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:05 am
Beelooo

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 4

Ohhh...

What a very sad news....i've been away for a while and just read that.

RIP GeeJee, thanks for all :(
Post Posted Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:03 am
moviemaker

Have not been on this forum for at least 5-10 years so it comes as a shock to hear about his passing. Ad astra GeeJee.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl