Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Would you pay 250 euro for a Teo & Tea promo?


Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:53 pm
Dr_Jones


User avatar
Posts: 3588
Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Likes given: 170
Likes received  : 352

I wouldn't. Especially when the latest news is that all tracks are also on the regular release.
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:03 pm
(Unknown)
Foster parent to lost posts

User avatar
Posts: 1

I don’t think the vote will be truly relied upon 100% but just to get a view from the fans. Although it maybe that they choose the winning vote if it far exceeds the runner up. And I mean far out. Surveys tend to be carried out for a “feel of the public's pulse” in this case the fan’s pulse. :mryellow:
This user is not the original creator of this post, but was kind enough to adopt it. If you are or know the original poster, send Dr_Jones a PM here: https://zoolook.nl/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:13 pm
(Unknown)
Foster parent to lost posts

User avatar
Posts: 1

well..... I was once such a "sick" person to virtually pay any amount for Jarre promo releases, because i wanted to have them all. But now, especially because of having a family with "slightly different" priorities when it comes to financials, I wouldn't pay such amounts anymore.

But being a collector, I'm still craving for having such releases in my collection. In terms of high prices, I have missed out on bidding for the "Sublime Mix" and the new "Téo&Téa" Promo CD....
This user is not the original creator of this post, but was kind enough to adopt it. If you are or know the original poster, send Dr_Jones a PM here: https://zoolook.nl/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:23 pm
(Unknown)
Foster parent to lost posts

User avatar
Posts: 1

No I would not. That is just over the top and I’m not rich yet. :wink:
This user is not the original creator of this post, but was kind enough to adopt it. If you are or know the original poster, send Dr_Jones a PM here: https://zoolook.nl/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:32 pm
(Unknown)
Foster parent to lost posts

User avatar
Posts: 1

My highest bidding on the T&T promo was €76, in a weird mood. I dunno if I would do that again :P
This user is not the original creator of this post, but was kind enough to adopt it. If you are or know the original poster, send Dr_Jones a PM here: https://zoolook.nl/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:53 pm
leeus


User avatar
Posts: 41

Dr_Jones wrote:I wouldn't. Especially when the latest news is that all tracks are also on the regular release.
.
[rant]
.
This bothers me... He knows he has a large fan base.. Why can't he make these singles (not this promo... singles and other things) available to them.
.
He could offer places on his website where you can order the singles from.
.
Instead we have to fight over them.
.
THIS IS BAD.
.
I know I am off topic a little...
.
[/rant]
Peace and Love-

Leeus

_____________________________________________
"- A chic type, a rough type, an odd type - but never a stereotype" JMJ
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:19 pm
Dr_Jones


User avatar
Posts: 3588
Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Likes given: 170
Likes received  : 352

leeus wrote:[q
[rant]
.
This bothers me... He knows he has a large fan base.. Why can't he make these singles (not this promo... singles and other things) available to them.
.
He could offer places on his website where you can order the singles from.
.
Instead we have to fight over them.
.
THIS IS BAD.
.
I know I am off topic a little...
.
[/rant]
That is not how it works. Promos are for press and other important persons. Collectors and fans can find them via other ways. That is what makes collecting exciting. Well, relatively exciting of course....
Post Posted Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:25 pm
PMgep


User avatar
Posts: 957
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden

Dr_Jones wrote:
leeus wrote:[q
[rant]
.
This bothers me... He knows he has a large fan base.. Why can't he make these singles (not this promo... singles and other things) available to them.
.
He could offer places on his website where you can order the singles from.
.
Instead we have to fight over them.
.
THIS IS BAD.
.
I know I am off topic a little...
.
[/rant]
That is not how it works. Promos are for press and other important persons. Collectors and fans can find them via other ways. That is what makes collecting exciting. Well, relatively exciting of course....
And expensive :D
Heaven has a beer volcano
Image
Post Posted Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:47 pm
leeus


User avatar
Posts: 41

PMgep wrote:
Dr_Jones wrote:
leeus wrote:[q
[rant]
.
This bothers me... He knows he has a large fan base.. Why can't he make these singles (not this promo... singles and other things) available to them.
.
He could offer places on his website where you can order the singles from.
.
Instead we have to fight over them.
.
THIS IS BAD.
.
I know I am off topic a little...
.
[/rant]
That is not how it works. Promos are for press and other important persons. Collectors and fans can find them via other ways. That is what makes collecting exciting. Well, relatively exciting of course....
And expensive :D
.
I know... I said I was off topic a little...
.
I understand how these things work.
.
But his other "rare" singles and such go for stupid high prices... THIS IS BAD...
.
Jarre knows we are here... He could offer singles and such on his site.
.
Peace and Love-

Leeus

_____________________________________________
"- A chic type, a rough type, an odd type - but never a stereotype" JMJ
Post Posted Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:52 pm
(Unknown)
Foster parent to lost posts

User avatar
Posts: 1

Electrospirit wrote:A reasonable price for this promo would be between 30 and 50 euros. A good price under 30 euros ;)

250...are you/they crazy ?
Enuf crazy ppl amongst us :wink: :P
This user is not the original creator of this post, but was kind enough to adopt it. If you are or know the original poster, send Dr_Jones a PM here: https://zoolook.nl/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47







  • 2020 Zoolook.nl
    Powered by phpBB forum software