Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hi from Milano, Italy. :)

Post Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 am
Polarity

Hi to all!

I'm writing from Milano, Italy.
I discovered this forum before summer but I couldn't write onto it because of an error in the registering process preventing me joining it.
Now that it was fixed, here I am, even a bit late. ;)

I'm a fan of JMJ since 1982-83 after I saw for the first time the video of Equinoxe 4 on a local music tv channel. My brother then bought the album on vynil, but later he gaves it to me.
Perhaps it's also for this that Equinoxe 4 still remains my favourite track by JMJ, it was the first.

I started playing keyboards in 1989, learning especially on JMJ's tracks,
and creating covers just with a Korg M1.

I attended to "Oxygene 7-13" tour here in Milan in 1997, "Twelve Dreams Of The Sun" in Giza-Cairo during '99-2K new year's day, and a month later I was at Man's Ray in Paris for the "Metamorphoses" showcase.
I also met JMJ at a radio studio while he was promoting Metamorphoses and me and my shefriend had a chat with him for 10-15 minutes.

I compose music tracks in various genres: Electronic, New Ambient-New Age, Trance Dream, Soundtracks. I published about 8 albums till now.
Most of my first 10 years tracks I created were influenced a lot by Jarre, Vangelis, Tangerine Dream and Mike Oldfield, but after many years of different paths I got with music genres, this last year something made me going back to my old love: Jarre's music.

Two of my next projects would be an album in the old Jarre style, i.e. Oxygene and Equinoxe (mainly), and one remaking some of my very old and forgotten tracks.
So I'm programming those Jarre's albums sounds meanwhile working on some cover-replicas.
I admit it's not always an easy task to remake them, and I arrived here looking for infos and advices thanks to a facebook friend that suggested me this place.

That's all for now.
All the best :)
Andrea
Post Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 pm
jp8000

hi
Master of copying other composers work.. subconsciously

My soundclick

Facebook

My youtube channel

• 2020 Zoolook.nl