Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Does anyone use here Akai Miniak (or Alesis Ion/Micron) ?

Post Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:34 pm
JPQ

Does anyone use here Akai Miniak (or Alesis Ion/Micron) ? i dont of course count me.
Post Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:44 pm
Memory Cords

JPQ wrote:Does anyone use here Akai Miniak (or Alesis Ion/Micron) ? i dont of course count me.
Yes, I have both an Ion and a Micron. They are excellent synthesizers. But maybe not the best synths for a beginner because the interface is quite complicated.
Post Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:19 pm
JPQ

I am not beginer when asked form me i used synths i think at least form year 1998. and before this learned lot of music things with my amiga and commodore 64.'
Post Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm
Memory Cords

JPQ wrote:I am not beginer when asked form me i used synths i think at least form year 1998. and before this learned lot of music things with my amiga and commodore 64.'
Okay.

But if you are trying to create sounds that are similar to Jarre then I recommend something like a Studio Electronics Boomstar combined with a Strymon Mobius and a Strymon Timeline.
Post Posted Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 pm
Memory Cords

JPQ wrote:...music things with my amiga and commodore 64.'
I really liked the music for some of the amiga and commodore 64 video games: turrican 2, the last ninja, skate or die, platoon, hybris etc!
Post Posted Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 pm
JPQ

Which boomstar i liked all some more than others. ps. btw they seems bit pricey for my income but if my income is going better what i imagined i can think it.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl