Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

"The Symphonic Jean Michel Jarre"

Post Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 am
Black Bird

Dr_Jones wrote:
Black Bird wrote:Yes, I have Paypal.

My friend is from Poland, but she is living in Berlin. She is going to Poland 2-3 times in month, for shoppin, but I think not this week.
How is the set ? Are they beeing in the newspaper ? If yes, how often is the paper issued ? Maybe one time a week ? So at the end of this week we can`t geht the set by buying ths paper, because a new one (without JMJ-CD`s) will be issued.
Or maybe we can get the sets only by ordering ? My friend must ask her mother to order xxx sets for us, and than we have to send them to you ?
Open questions , so please wait. :?
the newspapers were on the 29th and 30th of August, so those are gone. But the CDs can be ordered from their shop:
http://kulturalnysklep.pl/SearchResult.aspx?key=jarre

I tried it there, but I got an email they won't send outside of Poland.

There are 2 CDs, the first one is a digipack with an extra space for the 2nd CD. The second comes in a regular CD single sleeve.
It`s the same here, but the order of tracks is different. http://www.amazon.de/Symphonic-Jean-Mic ... 799&sr=8-1

Ok, I´ll try to get an adress in Poland. Two CD`s are 20 Zlotys (5 Euros), but how much is the shipping to an adress in Poland ? And later the shipping to your adress from Germany. If you will pay via Paypal, I must pay fees to Paypal.

Maybe everyone who has the interest send me a PN ,and I`ll expect the price.
Post Posted Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:14 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Black Bird wrote:Ok, I´ll try to get an adress in Poland. Two CD`s are 20 Zlotys (5 Euros), but how much is the shipping to an adress in Poland ? And later the shipping to your adress from Germany. If you will pay via Paypal, I must pay fees to Paypal.

Maybe everyone who has the interest send me a PN ,and I`ll expect the price.
Shipping is around 8 zloty, I suspect. If you do a larger order, it'll be more, but it might be cheaper than ordering 10x2 CDs seperately. I'll PM you my details.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl