Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

NEW Complete Industrial Revolution Overture

Post Posted Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:47 pm
matt222

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 4

My complete version of this track which I feel is far better than my last thin-sounding effort. The solo is also an improvement. Hope you approve! https://soundcloud.com/mattc-958632216/ ... lete-cover

D50 Patches are:

Machine Run
P. Knight Strings
Orchester Philamon
Grittar 2
Post Posted Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 186
Likes received  : 54

Very good!

Random sidenote: I think the whole Revolutions album has some interesting mixing going on at times, because the initial/lower strings of the Overture always sounded rougher and even more orchestral-like to me for some reason (I guess it's the P Knight strings)... and I never could have guessed that the "sawing" sounds at the very end of Part 3 were a D-50 preset because there's some interesting roughness going on in that part IMO ;)
Post Posted Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:14 pm
matt222

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 4

Finaero wrote:Very good!

Random sidenote: I think the whole Revolutions album has some interesting mixing going on at times, because the initial/lower strings of the Overture always sounded rougher and even more orchestral-like to me for some reason (I guess it's the P Knight strings)... and I never could have guessed that the "sawing" so I byunds at the very end of Part 3 were a D-50 preset because there's some interesting roughness going on in that part IMO ;)
. Yes definitely! It seems to make the patches sound 'grizzly' a sort of grating detune effect. It's very apparent on the Grittar part running through part 2.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl