Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Looking for photos

Post Posted Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:10 am
Robi83

Likes given: 3
Likes received  : 14

Hi!

Where can I find photos about 2 webchats? One from January 2003, the other is from December 2004.
Post Posted Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:27 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Do you know who hosted these webchats?
Post Posted Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:35 am
Robi83

It was the old Jarre.net if I remotely remember well, with having the boss of Bart Koop maybe...?
Post Posted Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:08 pm
Dr_Jones

Oof, Jarre.net is gone of course and archive.org has not indexed the website at all :-(

I'll see what I can do.
Post Posted Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:49 pm
rinogurr

Likes received  : 47

Dr_Jones wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:27 am Do you know who hosted these webchats?
RTL France
Post Posted Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:34 pm
Dr_Jones

I did find a webchat from 2001, from Greece, I just uploaded the videos here:

(part 1)
(part 2)
(part 3)
(part 4)

And an article about the chat (translated from greece):

Jean Michel Jarre on Live Internet Chat of Flash.gr 6/21/2001

See in video what Jean Michel Jarre said about the Greek audience (Video 1), about the preparation of the audiovisual part of his concerts (Video 2), about his musical preferences (Video 3) and for his music (Video 4).

Thursday June 21 and Jean Michel Jarre was at the Flash.gr offices for a live internet chat with his friends from Greece and the rest of the world. Hosted by Aliki Papanastasiou and Vangelis Visvikis, Jean Michel Jarre spoke about his music, about the positive impressions he got from the Greek audience at his concerts in Herodeion, about his future plans, about the artists he loves and the relationship of with the internet.

Jean Michel Jarre referred to his concerts at Herodion, which he believes are two of the best he has ever performed, as well as the warm welcome he received from the Greek public, while he expressed his desire to visit our country again on the occasion of the 2004 Olympic Games. Jean Michel Jarre knows some words in Greek, while he is a fan of Greek mythology which he had studied in his youth.

Regarding his music and its combination with the videos he uses in his concerts, Jean Michel Jarre believes that electronic music has an absolute relationship with the art of painting and that is why most of the pieces he presents, he tries to be accompanied by pictures. He draws his inspiration from everyday things that can be the occasion for the creation of an entire project and believes that he will never stop working with music because he always feels the excitement and need to create that he had in the early years of his career . However, if he had not dealt with electronic music, architecture or painting would have won him over.

In his free time, Jean Michel Jarre spends a lot of time with his family and friends, watching movies, visiting art exhibitions and listening to a lot of music with a particular preference for jazz, rock and electronic. Among his favorite artists he mentioned Air, Queen, Oasis, the Who and the work that Madonna has presented in recent years.

His future plans include an orchestral musical work which he estimates will be completed in about a year and a half, while at the same time he is looking for a suitable venue to present it. For now, he will remain in our country for vacation, but without revealing which islands he will visit.
Post Posted Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:34 am
Robi83

Thanks!

• 2020 Zoolook.nl